Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thanks for the Memories!

I know this is a horrible photo, but trust me when I say that it is a shot of the last page of the 2009 Palos Verdes High School yearbook and yes, it says "477." Is in four-hundred-seventy-seven-freaking-pages in this yearbook. It was actually the first thing I noticed when I picked the thing up; that it actually was physically painful to hold this book, it was so heavy.

If this were a coffee table book, some editor would have cut it off at a mere 301 pages (the length of the 1988 PVHS yearbook), because the ergonomics of the thing are way off.

So, class of 2009, you can take your tend0nitis-inducing 500-pager, with its glossy paper and swanky graphic design. I like my black-and-white-special, circa 1988!

This is my last post on The Yearbook Project. Thanks for the memories, PV High!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter