Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not Your Old Fashioned AP English Teacher





In my day, teachers were old. And often smelly. And were prone to wearing the same pants every day. They were NOT hot. The occasional coach or art teacher could garner a crush, but definitely not the honors English ones.

My, how things have changed!

PVHS's old AP English teacher doesn't have a chance when matched against PVHS's current offering. She's also a fitness model! The photo, of course, begs the question: did she approve of this? She must have, right? She must have supplied the photo to the yearbook staff? I dunno, if I were young and starting a career with teen-aged boys, I think I'd probably want to keep my 8-pack under wraps. Then again, I've never had an 8-pack, so who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter